We have a dedicated team of well-trained counselors from home and abroad managed by ex. British Council staff. We assess every individual student very carefully based on their educational qualifications, present status, English proficiency and financial strengths. We also provide students with prospectuses/CD-ROMS/application forms of our partner universities/colleges to help their decision-making process as necessary.
Why My brokers is one of the best consultancy firms in Bangladesh?
- My brokers’ office is situated in a prime location near the Diplomatic zone. Location wise, it has easy access for students and their parents in terms of transportation. It also surrounded by many Private Universities and International schools.
- Our office is one of the largest offices in this business sector at present in Bangladesh. We have seminar rooms with 40 seating capacity and those rooms are fully equipped with modern equipment and technologies to conduct the seminar, which is very rare in Bangladesh.
- My brokers is one of the oldest student consultancy firm in Bangladesh.
- There are many UK universities/public colleges that were introduced in the Bangladesh market through My brokers.
- As an example, we can say that we have recruited and have sent a couple of thousand students at the University of Greenwich and also in at Institute Kaplan Financial.
Why do so many students choose My brokers?
My brokers are different in many ways than the traditional consultancy firms in Bangladesh. We assist the student in a very comprehensive manner right from the beginning to the end of his/her admission process. We also make sure that students must be well-aware of all the essential preparations for getting a student visa for different foreign countries.
Predominantly, My brokers are experienced in dealing with distinguished universities and colleges in the abroad especially in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Thailand, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden, UK & USA. We have successfully helped thousands of students to find the right Foundation and Diploma courses, as well as Bachelor’s, Master’s, M Phil and Ph.D. degrees.